Fair-trade is finally starting to take root in beauty #itsabouttime! In today’s blog, we’ll chat about:
- What is fair-trade & why does it matter?
- Fair-trade & beauty products
- Our fair-trade Ingredients + why they aren’t all fair-trade
- What fair-trade means to us
- How to find ethical beauty products
In an ode to fall, on this Autumn Equinox, let’s chat about:
- What is the Autumn Equinox?
- The spiritual, cosmic meaning of this Equinox
- What it means for you & and your life
- Equinox-inspired beauty & eyeshadow
- Fall Equinox crystals
What we don’t need to celebrate though is unnecessary, totally avoidable premature aging of our skin. If we can have smooth, glowy, gorgeous skin longer, of course we will say 1000x yes! So, let’s chat about getting the glow by embracing the good and releasing the toxic
We’ll always be 100% transparent with you and we're happy to share how we arrive at the cost you see in your cart!
We love thinking about how the cosmos influence and shape our lives. Combine the magic of the stars with our love of beauty, and we're so here for it.
This ingredient was first in the spotlight a few years ago when users of a popular mineral makeup line were having allergic reactions to their bismuth oxychloride-based products. It exploded on the internet and people started avoided any product containing this ingredient. So, what’s the deal? Is this ingredient safe? Can it cause allergic reactions?
You know those little cards at the crystal shop that tell you the meaning/benefits of each crystal? Do you ever wonder how they come up with these meanings? And how the crystals actually work? Keep reading to find out:
- The science behind crystals – how they affect us
- Crystals and your chakras
- Crystals in our palettes
- Charging your crystals + your palettes
We get asked almost daily “how do I choose between your eyeshadow palettes?!” So, we’ve put together a little guide to help you make up your mind!
Sephora is refining what clean means to them by expanding their no-no list to 50 ingredients that all ‘Clean at Sephora’ products must be formulated without!