Let’s deck the halls with sustainable, #goodvibesonly gifts that bring joy to the world (and to every being on it). Nice to the animals, nice to this planet, and nice to the lucky ladies (and gents) on your gift-giving list!
It seems like most products are made in China: toys, clothes, electronics, and yes – countless cosmetics. So, why does this matter? And why will we never produce our products in China?
We’re telling you all the reasons why in today’s blog
If cold weather was a palette – the Crystal Grid Gemstone Palette would be it. Dramatic and decadently jewel-toned, it’s candlelit rooms with tufted parlour chairs, prosecco by the fire, and velvet floor-length gowns. Well, at least that’s the winter vision we’re sticking with ;)
In this blog, we’re showing you how to create three looks to invoke that magical feeling into your life (and onto your lids)!
In today’s blog, we’ll chat about:
- What is carbon-neutral shipping?
- How carbon-neutral shipping works and why it matters
- Shopping online vs shopping in-store
- Your carbon footprint
- How to calculate your carbon footprint + how to shrink it
Fair-trade is finally starting to take root in beauty #itsabouttime! In today’s blog, we’ll chat about:
- What is fair-trade & why does it matter?
- Fair-trade & beauty products
- Our fair-trade Ingredients + why they aren’t all fair-trade
- What fair-trade means to us
- How to find ethical beauty products
In an ode to fall, on this Autumn Equinox, let’s chat about:
- What is the Autumn Equinox?
- The spiritual, cosmic meaning of this Equinox
- What it means for you & and your life
- Equinox-inspired beauty & eyeshadow
- Fall Equinox crystals
What we don’t need to celebrate though is unnecessary, totally avoidable premature aging of our skin. If we can have smooth, glowy, gorgeous skin longer, of course we will say 1000x yes! So, let’s chat about getting the glow by embracing the good and releasing the toxic
We’ll always be 100% transparent with you and we're happy to share how we arrive at the cost you see in your cart!
We love thinking about how the cosmos influence and shape our lives. Combine the magic of the stars with our love of beauty, and we're so here for it.